NCD deploys multiple back-up and security measures to insure data protection and availability.
Features currently in place to ensure security and integrity include:
- Log in protection – Advanced firewall features protect data and servers from outside attacks.
- Access to data can be restricted to hosts entering from known IP addresses only
- Unauthorized access is blocked at the firewall level.
- After five wrong password attempts, the system rejects further attempts and returns to the home page.
- eWIX authentication meets HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) guidelines.
- Traffic between the client and server is sent over HTTPS (Secure HTTP) to ensure the integrity and privacy of all transmissions.
- Raid Storage Technology protects against loss of data when a storage device is not functioning correctly.
- Multiple communications providers allow us to have secondary communications availability should one not function.
- These systems duplicate the primary systems and can be on-line within a moments notice of a problem on the primary system.
- Data is transferred to the primary and secondary systems simultaneously insuring identical data on each system.
- In the event of a disaster at the primary hosting facility, resulting in the loss of redundant systems, operations can be transfered to the co-location facility to provide uninterrupted service.
- Hard drives are removed from the system and held at an secure off-site location.
- The incremental sets are moved to secure storage each day.
NCD Medical Recieves 2009 Best of Willowick AwardJune 8th,2009
WASHINGTON D.C., June 8, 2009 -- NCD Medical Corporation has been selected for the 2009 Best of Willowick Award in the Hospital Equipment & Supplies category by the U.S. Commerce Association (USCA).