eWIX: mini-PACS Service
The eWIX: mini-PACS Service is a web-based service that provides medical facilities the opportunity to have instant access to DICOM studies and medical records without an upfront investment in equipment, personnel and training. This service captures DICOM information from your imaging equipment and makes it instantly accessible to your staff. The service provides an excellent solution for managing digital radiology information without the investment that would be needed for a full PACS system.
This outsource service also allows you to send paper/film/image files to NCD facilities and have them available at your desktop shortly thereafter. You can have electronic file management for all files without a capital investment, without risk or training. This service is simple to use, easy to deploy and affordable.
To learn more about the eWIX: mini-PACS Service:
- How the eWIX: mini-PACS process works
- Features of the eWIX: mini-PACS service
- Benefits for using the eWIX: mini-PACS service
- Applications for the eWIX: mini-PACS service in your organization
- Visit the eWIX Demo and see how simple it is to use
- Get started today!